Monday, November 10, 2008

new ultrasound picture

today aaron and i went to the houston dr appointment. we had to make sure that everything was normal with the heart, since i had a brother who died as a baby. everythings good with our little son. the dr was so nice over there! i had decided that i didnt want a 4d ultrasound. well this dr suprised by us flipping from a regular ultrasound to the 4d picture. it was neat, although the baby did look like an alien. so heres the coolest picture i have yet to see of our baby boy:




6 comments:

Thereasa said...

This is the neatest ultrasound picture! what a great surprise the doctor gave to ya'll. It looks like he is smiling! :)
I'm so happy that you added this picture. What a treasure!
Love always, Thereasa

Aunt Kim said...

I had the same thoughts as Thereasa.......i thought he was smiling also.... Can't believe that he will be almost ONE before we get to see him :(
Maybe I can "squeeze in" a trip before then.....Miss ya'll bunches.
Love ya LOTS
Aunt Kim

Amy said...

Wow! Natalie just said it looked like he was smiling too! Lily says "He has no clothes on! He needs some boy clothes. Batman clothes."

Chadna said...

How cool! You got one of these? My sister got the same thing done recently and she posted them on her blog as well. Maybe one day I'll get one.
How is your pregnancy going?? I'm due on the 7th of December so my doctor says ANY day now. I can't believe it!! We're so excited!

Anonymous said...

Laurie this is so cool!!!! And my first thought was, "Yeah..he looks like an alien. But a smiling alien." :) Little Landon will be so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have my blog set up now..you're on mine, but I'm not sure if you can read it without a specific invite. Let me know if that's what you need...I want people to be able to see it so I'm not typing it for my audience of me :)