Saturday, June 26, 2010

Not feeling so good

So last Saturday we had gone swimming with oldest sister and her two girls. Landon kept trying to put his head in the water to drink it, but twice he went too far and ended up breathing it in. The next day he got a croup cough. My brother in law, a respiratory therapist, said he would be ok, but to just watch for a fever. The next few days Landon wasn't really acting himself. Yesterday, I just knew I needed to take him in to the doctor because he was getting worse not better. My poor little one year old has bronchitis and pneumonia and on top of those two things, a sinus infection. I hate seeing my little one not feel good. His eyes were so swollen yesterday, I felt terrible for him. I am amazed, though, that he still manages to wrinkle up his nose and smile really big. I am blessed to have such a sweet little boy.

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

I hope Landon feels better SOON!!!!!! Sending him LOTS of hugs and love from South Carolina!!!!

Shelby Bingham said...

I've been thinking about you guys and hoping Landon is feeling better! Please know that you can always call Shauna or me if you need anything!! :)

Maren said...

poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better. glad he will at least wrinkle that nose and smile for ya!! :-)