Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big Brother Landon

Well the reason I will be redecorating all of the bedrooms soon is to make room for Landon's little brother or sister!
I feel that its another boy this time. Mainly because I do not want to get my hopes up high for a little girl. If we have another boy, he will have Landon's jungle themed nursery and Landon will be getting a Thomas the Train theme room. I haven't decided if I want to switch Landon's room to the extra room if we have a girl. I may just let him have his current room until next summer, then redo his room. I do know I get to pick all of the girl nursery theme out because Aaron chose Landon's. If its a girl, the name will be Olivia. If its a boy then supposedly Aaron gets to choose because I chose Landon, but I do not like any of the names he suggests.

Aaron says its a boy. I told him that he knows he will spoil a little girl just like he spoils my niece Lily. He says that Lily is different. Lily is Lily- is all he had to say.

I am eating way more than I did when I was pregnant with Landon. I think it may have to do with that I was working 40 hours until a month before I had him. Being at home this time, gives me time to just snack constantly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my official public congrats!!!!! Landon will be such a cute big brother =}

When are you due?

Becky said...

Congratulations! Very exciting! I love the name Olivia. It's beautiful. So how far along are you? You should put up a count down on your blog so I can keep up. :)

Maren said...

I am so excited!!!! :-) I have no predictions yet but I know yall will be happy with whatever yall get!!!! I Love the name Olivia!!! That has been a fav since I worked at the daycare...had a little girl named Olivia and she was my FAVORITE!!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats! One of my good friends is named Olivia and we call her Livy or Livy Love----Oh, I am so excited for you guys!

Aunt Kim said...

OK Laurie....I'm NOT going to predict this time, since little miss "Cora Belle" proved me wrong :) BUT...IF I would have to pick, I would say a girl. (keeping up with the order....you know what I'm talking about) I am SO happy for you and Aaron (and Landon). Landon will be such a great big brother :)

Rondi said...

With all the girls being born in our ward, I hope that you have the same chance to have a sweet little girl. Although, you know we do need some boys for all these girls.