Friday, February 5, 2010

lots of fun in December

My mom told me that I have to update my blog. So since I haven't blogged in forever. We will go back to the month of December:

My mom, Landon, and I went to Austin for Tye's birthday party. I was really glad we were able to go and celebrate with him. He calls me Lu-Lu and he the only one that could ever get away with it. My dad used to try to call me that but I always hated it, so when Tye was really little my dad told him to call me that and from that moment my name is Lu-Lu. I cant believe Tye is 4 years old!! I was his Nanny when he was about 6 months old, so I have always been close to him.


Landon got his first hair cut. It took two to trim his hair.
My family and my parents went to the Festival of Lights and the Aquarium at Moody Gardens. It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed walking around and looking at all the lights, although it was freezing!!



Christmas was interesting. Christmas Eve we had to take Landon to the minor care, then to the ER (for 10 minutes before the ER dr sent us home) because Landon had the croup cough. Although he wasnt feeling well, he was still being his happy self.

Landon got tons of presents for Christmas. Spoiled? yes, I know, but we like it that way!
Another Christmas present Landon got was a pool with balls in it. The cousins had so much fun playing in it as well. It was nice to be surrounded by the kids I love the most. My nieces and nephews are all so special to me!






Who would have ever thought that $1 foam swords from Target would actually not break!

We also went to Chuck E Cheese. Here is a picture of Tye and Landon:
Landon and I finally got to meet Titan, the baby boy of one of my closest friends. It was fun to be able to visit with Katy while she was down from Utah.



The month of December was filled of fun memories.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Too much fun!!! Landon is getting so big!! hes a cutie thats for sure!

Becky said...

Where did you get the pool for the balls? I've been trying to find something to put all our plastic balls in.

Amy said...

Love the pics! It's about time you updated your blog! ;) And you were teasing me about mine? LOL Landon is growing up so fast. We can't wait to see y'all during Spring Break!

Rondi said...

I am so glad you updated your blog. I love seeing pictures of the little ones.