Tuesday, January 13, 2009

30 wks

saturday marked my 30 week mark. im getting more and more excited. everything has been going good. i just dont have much energy anymore. im working 40 hrs a week and just started taking 3 online classes. hopefully i wont over do it. i dont have to work, but i would feel guilty if i just sat at home while im capable.
i am getting BIGGER. i hope i dont gain too much more. im afraid i wont be able to loose all the baby weight.
i cant wait till i have my baby shower in february. then ill actually be able to know what i need to still buy. in about a month I will be able to set up the baby nursery.

2 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

Let's see some baby bump pics! I bet you look so cute.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Laurie, I found your blog through Maren's. Getting close to the end is pretty exciting, huh? When is your due date? I had William 2 and a half weeks early, and missed one of my baby showers because of it! Hope everything's going well!