Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Anniversary Trip


To celebrate our first anniversary, Aaron and I went to Riviera Cancun. It was so much fun! we stayed the the Secrets Capri Resort. Its considered the 2nd best resort in the Caribbean. and its one of the top ten out of 800+ resorts on around the world list by Expedia. Its all inclusive. It was all the food and drinks we wanted. We could get room service for free any time of the day. The food was amazing...and appetizer, dinner, and desert. The presentation of the food was pretty.
We went to Tulum to the Mayan Ruins and to Chichen-Itza (one of the 7 wonders of the new world. One day we went to Xel-Ha. Aaron is the greatest husband ever and let me do something i have always wanted to since i was a little child---SWIM WITH DOPLPHINS!! The week went by way to fast. I enjoyed being able to spend quality time with Aaron...just he and i. no work, no school.



Since im finally starting to show my pregnant belly, the concierge noticed and decided to decorate our room. So we walked to the room and this is what we found:



















8 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! I love the "towel baby"--too cute! It looks really pretty there too. Natalie loved the pics of the dolphins,of course ;) This is random, but tell Aaron that Lily has decided to be a basketball player for Halloween. I figured he would get a kick out of that! (even though it is an Aggie uniform)

Aunt Kim said...

I'm so happy that ya'll had a great time!!! I loved seeing the pics of you (with your "belly")..you look so cute. I also think that the "towel baby" was adorable.

Thereasa said...

Hi Laurie!

I'm so glad you added these pictures! I love looking at them ...

What an extra special one year wedding anniversary you and Aaron had! I'm so happy ya'll got to go!

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah Fruge said...

That's awesome! A dream vacation...I'm jealous!!! :) You looks so cute with your baby bump!

Maren said...

Love the pictures!!!It looks like you guys had fun!! I am thinking of surprising Ryan for our 5 year anniversary in May!!! I am going to have to check out that resort!

MandyStovall said...

Hey Laurie... How exciting was that? Cancun!! I bet that is exactly what you needed (pregnancy can be stressfull). Anyway, you and Aaron are such a cute couple. My family is good.. Tucker does something new everyday. I remember when he was a newborn and thinking oh I can't wait till he starts talking and walking, and people would say don't rush it.. because you'll regret it.. (i didn't believe a word), well they were right, I miss him being a little baby and me holding him. But right now, we are at the fun stage, he is just great. My most favorite is to see him and Tommy together, it is the best thing (you'll see what I mean in a few months), they are my Amazing Grace. Anyway.. so 4 weeks and you find out the sex.. how exciting, any guesses? Good luck!! ~Mandy

Stephanie said...

Laurie that's AWESOME!!! That place looks so wonderful and beautiful! I'm so glad yall got to go for your anniversary, what a perfect way to celebrate :)

I hope you have many more like that! So excited for yall's baby!

Richard Bradford said...

Laurie - You are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't believe you've been married for a year already! Congrats! - Cynthia