Friday, July 25, 2008

life

my life is amazing! i have an amazing husband who loves me and i love him! he is so patient and understanding. i can complain all day long, and he wont ever let me know thats hes tired of hearing me. He makes me want to be a better person.










i have the greatest nieces and nephew. They always make me smile.



Tye in the waterfountain at the Houston Temple!! Thats what happens when my brothers are in charge of him!






Every day my life gets more and more exciting! i have truely never been happier!

4 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

That picture of Tye in the fountain at the temple is to die for! Too funny!!!

Alisa said...

You know, you have the cutest nieces and nephew ever! (But, that may be because I created 2 of them, and the other 2 are just plain beautiful!)

Amy said...

Yep! I have to agree with Alisa. You do have the cutest nieces and nephews! That was a very sweet post and I love all the pics! You seem very happy and I'm glad that Aaron treats you so well.

Aunt Kim said...

I can't say that you have the cutest nieces and nephews.....cause I think I do......but...oh wait....YOUR nieces and nephew are MY great nieces and nephew...so YEP...you might be right.....LOL!!!! love to all!!!!!!!